Suggest treatment for gas trouble and indigestion problem
I need further details
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Gastric trouble and indigestion can be due to:
1.Acid peptic disease
2.Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease
3.Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Give me following details:
1.Since when are you having this?
2.Do you have any pain in upper abdomen?
3.Any reflux of food you get?
4.Any history of pain abdomen following food intake?
5.Any history of weight loss?
6.Any peculiar diet that causes this problem?
7.Any history of anemia.
This is my personal opinion for you based on available details. If you have any further query please ask me. Revert with these details preferably in point wise manner.
Dr Anshul Varshney, MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gas trouble and back pain
- Gas trouble and hypertension
- Entamoeba histolytic stomach cramps diarrhea gas troubles treatment options
- Fatty liver gas trouble
- Gas trouble and stroke symptoms
- Jaw pain gas trouble
- How to reduce gas trouble
- Severe gas trouble and headache
- Suggest medicine for excessive gas trouble
- Gas trouble after jaundice