Suggest treatment for ganglion in wrist and elbow
Ganglion can be removed surgically as a permanent cure
Ganglion is an enlargement in muscle tendon which can be corrected by surgery as a permanent cure
Other than medicines you can apply hot water packs
Keeping the hand in neutral position will definitely help you
Don't exercise much with that hand
Tylenol is comparatively a safe drug you can take it if pain is unbearable.
If you can upload me a photograph I will be able to guide you better
Thanks for your question
Please feel free to ask for more clarification I will gladly answer you
wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for itching in handsknucklesfacechest and elbows
- Suggest treatment for ganglions cysts om wrist
- Suggest treatment for itching on elbows
- Treatment of superficial wrist ganglion cyst
- Suggest treatment for tennis elbow
- Suggest treatment for painful bruise on the elbow
- Suggest treatment for injured painful elbow
- Having ganglion cyst on wrist getting pain proper treatment
- Homeopathic treatment for ganglion cyst on wrist
- Suggest treatment for pain in elbows
- What causes intermittent severe stomach pain?
- What causes stinging pain in chest radiating towards waist during...
- What causes constant heart palpitations?
- What causes cold sensation of body in a person with hypothyroidism?
- Suggest remedy for itching under upper legs
- Suggest treatment for increased BP,bulemia and breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for rash on back with shingles and blisters
- Suggest treatment for positive TMT test result
- Is the stress thallium test more reliable than angiography?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and palpitations after aortic...