Suggest treatment for gallstones
A tablet of Diclofenac 50mg should do the work
Thanks for writing in
It seems the gall bladder has gone for some acute inflammation or the sludge has moved to the common bile duct
You should go for a fresh ultrasound and liver panel along with complete blood counts
In the mean time take a tablet of dicllofenac 50 mg to control pain
Do not take it frequently unless all live functions are normal
Hope this helps
Do write back in case of concern
One single dose will have little effect obviously
Thanks for writing in again
It is obvious one single dose will have little effect in the mean time get liver function and complete blood count so we can justify the safety of diclofenac
You may try Tramadol 75 mg twice a day safely. But tramadol is an opioid and you will need a prescription from a doctor.
Do update me when you get the letter or the scan and reports done
Hope this helps
Wishing you a healthy life ahead
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment do you suggest for gallstones
- Treatment and cure for gallstone
- Gallstones with biliary colic treatment
- Treatment for gallstone pain
- Multiple gallstones treatment
- Treatment of 16mm gallstone
- Sugges treatment for gallstone removal
- Kottakkal treatment for gallstones
- Laser treatment for gallstones
- Treatment and cure for incidental gallstones
- Bruised temple, has caused numbness in that area. Serious?
- Experiencing testicular pain, no lumps, fluctuating, discomfort when...
- Is abdominal cramps a symptom of diarrhea?
- Blood on stool, back pain, testicular pain, lump on anus, abdominal...
- Weight loss, constipation with dark stools. Bad eating habits. Symptoms...
- Chills and fever, swelling on lymph nodes. Liver and spleen mildly...
- Pain in legs, collar bones, irregular bowel movement and unsatisfied...
- Child having fever and back pain after falling from bed, swollen spot on...
- Dealing with domestic violence, appendix erupted. Is it due to violence?
- Itchy anus, no pain. Neither zinc cream nor hemorrhoid cream worked. Any...