Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
It indicates stone in gall bladder.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
It indicates a condition called calculous cholecystitis or gall bladder stone in lay terms. In case of gall bladder problems, it is quite usual for the wall to become thickened. Unless associated with pain, it does not need to be operated but one needs to remain careful and urgent medical attention needs to be sought in case abdominal pain or jaundice ever develops.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Kunal Saha
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gall bladder stones surgery
- Gall bladder stone symptoms and treatments
- Gall bladder stones treatment
- Gall bladder stones causes
- Laser treatment of gall bladder stone
- Gall bladder stone in newborn
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- Gall bladder stone removal
- Gall bladder stones symptoms
- Gall bladder stone siddha treatment
- What causes shots available to treat knee pain post injury?
- Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone
- Suggest remedy for anger when recovering from sepsis
- Suggest remedy to maintain hair growth and nail growth
- Suggest treatment for headache, stomach pain and black floating stool
- Suggest treatment for chronic cough and allergy
- Suggest treatment for chest congestion
- What causes pain in the right side arm after removal of cancerous lung?
- Suggest treatment for strep, pseudomonas aeruginosa and growth of anaerobes
- Suggest treatment for rashes on face