Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for fungal infection on skin

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6247 Questions
Good Evening, Sir, I have suffered with skin disease. When I was first suffered doctor had given medicine - syscan-150 (1tab/weekly) pyricontin-10tab (1tab/daily) novale soap for bath kensel powder for dusting then my skin problem was completely clear that time on 2006.Then I suffered with small pox on 2009. Now I am with same problem. While I am bathing , white and black round shape structure is taking too much time to remove,not less than two hour.Then my skin is coming same condition after 4 hours.Please say how can I take treatment for this disease for permanent cure.
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello The treatment taken by you suggests that you suffered from a fungal infection in 2006. Now it might be a second episode of infection or can be a totally different condition. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesions. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor