Suggest treatment for fungal infection between toes
fungal infection; prevent moistness at the area
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum.
After reading your query with diligence I can make out that you are suffering from fungal infection at right feet between the last two fingers. It appears that this is a recurrent type of fungal infection which is occurring again and again every year.
Fungal infections are common type of infections which can affect anybody at any site. But more commonly it affects the areas which are more prone for sweating or moist areas (as in your case). More specifically these are related to the hygiene and environmental factors along with certain systemic complaints.
Due to hot and humid climate or due to tight and synthetic clothing,it leads to growth of fungus at any part of the body. Additionally persons who have bit excess of sugar are also prone for the growth of fungus.
At feet area if you continuously wear shoes then the area becomes quite moist leading to growth of fungus.
For the betterment kindly follow the suggestion below:
- Keep your self away from hot and humid climate.
- Take two times bath.
- Wear cotton socks to be changed two times a day. Do not wear any synthetic socks.
- Do cold compression or warm water compresses according to the weather condition at night time to take off all the dead skin.
- Either do not wear shoes or if you wear then not for long hours.
-In my patients with your kind of problem I suggest them to apply latest anti-fungal creams such as "Sertaconazole" or "Amorolfine " and take anti-fungal tablets according to medical advise.
-You can take oral anti histamine like loratadine or levocetrizine two times a day under medial advise if there is moderate to severe itching is present.
-Don't try to scratch or rub the area as can lead to further aggravation of the problem.
- You can use any good antiperspirant powders daily to avoid future infection.
You need to check all the conditions of moistness or humidity to prevent fungal growth.
I hope these information's will help you. If you have further queries I will be happy to help.
"Wish you good health and early recovery from the problem"
Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for paiful fungal infection on foot
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the groin
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on foot
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the groin region
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on feet
- Treatment of fungal infection of the axilla
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on skin
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on tongue
- Have toe nail fungal infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection between the groin folds