Suggest treatment for frequent urination
should consider using it, frequency commonly due to infection
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Yes, it would be best to consider using the medication. It is an antibiotic that is used for bladder infections.
Though stinging or burning can also occur with an infection, not all of the symptoms occur in everyone who experience urinary tract infections.
Some persons may only have one or a few of the symptoms.
Increased urinary frequency is one symptom of urinary tract infection.
The repeat urine sample plus monitoring your symptoms, would indicate if it has worked.
Symptoms should start to improve by day 3 to 4 if they are due to infection
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination enlarged prostrate treatment
- What is the treatment for frequent urination in children
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Suggest medication for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- Child having frequent urination treatment