Suggest treatment for frequent urination

Dr. Matthew J. Mangat

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 28 Oct 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hello
I had problem(men).... like frequent urination with burning... Last 15 days.. I was taken blood test and urine test..and urine culture test . Everything is normal.. I have taken taximo,cital,Oflixacin,pyridium200 as per my doctor advise.. But there is no improvement... What can I do...
Frequent urination had every one our..

but there is no stomach pain.back pain.fever.and all..

Please help..
Answered by Dr. Matthew J. Mangat 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get an ultrasound scan done.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i understand your blood and urine tests are normal.
Hope that includes creatinine, and blood sugar.
Now you need to have an ultrasound scan of the abdomen, with residual urine, and a flow rate test.
Kindly mention your age ,gender and for how long, you've taken medication.
What was the doctors' report, who examined you.
Drink 10-12 glasses fluids daily.
Wish you well.
Follow up: Dr. Matthew J. Mangat 23 hours later
Sir
I am male 30 yrs old....I had this problem past 10 days...I shown to surgical doctor.

He only gave Oflixacin, cital and pyridium200 last two week I was taking but no improvement..

Blood report attached.. Urine culture is negative..

Pls suggest.. Is it curable..

Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Matthew J. Mangat 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
scan not done.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again.
Your ultrasound scan and flow rate reports are not there.
You may stop the antibiotic and Pyridium, after one weeks course.(total 7days).
Continue to take cital,twice daily in fresh lime juice, for good relief.
repeat urine culture, is fever recurs.
Wish you well.