Suggest treatment for frequent urination with dry mouth
no blood in stools
Get prostate check
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Increased frequency of urine with dry mouth with no change in color of urine is likely a prostate related issue. Age related prostate hypertrophy with or without infection of prostate or urinary tract can lead to this presentation.
All you need is a prostate check, a urodynamics study and a urine routine exam. Once diagnosed, you will be given medications for prostate and fluid intake will be readjusted with preference to more intake in morning and less after noon.
I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
Since has been going on for a couple of weeks will it get worse?
Does this have anything to do with my low sex drive or not preforming as well when the time comes
Enlarged may be infected too.
Thank you for getting back to me
It is likely enlarged prostate and when that happens, infection of prostate may follow as well ( prostatitis) . It will get worse if not managed. You will need life long prostate medications and diet modifications. Talk to a urologist and let them help you in this regard.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constantly thirsty dry mouth and frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Night sweats and dry mouth frequent urination unexpected weight loss
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for swollen uvula and dry mouth
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Dry mouth
- Frequent urination burning urination dry mouth after urinating any ideas
- Weight gain dry mouth frequent urinating
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination