Suggest treatment for frequent urination when suffering from bacterial prostatitis
He needs an antibiotic.
Good Day and thank you for being with Healthcare Magic!
If pus is coming out of the prostate then he might have a bacterial prostatitis. This should be treated with ciprofloxacin etc. for one month. I am surprised that the doctor who did the rectal examination didn't prescribe an antibiotic.
I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: http://www.HealthcareMagic.com/doctors/dr-manuel-c-see-iv/66014 I would gladly help you. Best wishes
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for acute bacterial prostatitis
- Which is the best treatment for non-bacterial prostatitis
- Josamycin chronic bacterial prostatitis
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for bacterial prostatitis
- Discharge bacterial prostatitis
- What is the treatment for bacterial prostatitis after sex
- Treatment of non bacterial prostatitis
- Bacterial prostatitis foamy urine
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination