Suggest treatment for frequent urination post a protected intercourse
So, my period started on November 17, and ended on November 23. Two days later on November 25 I had protected intercourse, we used a condom. Then on November 30 I woke up with really bad cramps in my lower abdomen. I went to the restroom and when I wiped, a dot of blood was on the tissue. Four hours later, a gush of blood came out, and the color was like a pinkish brown. After that, i started having small brown discharge along with the cramping. The tiny amounts of brown discharge lasted about 4 days. The cramping didn't stop until about Sunday morning (December 11). At first, like during the first 4 days when it started, I was urinating more frequently but not anymore. I just wanted to know what your opinion on my being pregnant is.. my period is regular and should start on the 17th of this month. But it might be a little late since I bled that one time on the 30th and had that discharge.
Thanks for the query to him,
I feel the spotting in form of pinkish discharge along with abdominal ache that you had on NOVEMBER 30TH was ovulation bleed and cramps called MITTELSCHMERTZ indicating that you were ovulating. As far as pregnancy is concerned you were in your safe period so pregnancy seems unlikely.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination enlarged prostrate treatment
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Suggest medication for frequent urination
- Frequent urination after intercourse
- Post hysterectomy frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- Frequent urination post anesthesia
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- What causes white spots around the vagina?
- What causes UTI during 8th month of pregnancy?
- Can Polybion be taken during pregnancy?
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking I-pill?
- What does my urine test result indicate?
- Can honey be consumed during pregnancy?
- What causes a painful bump on the nose bridge near left eye?
- Does intake of Diclofen help in delaying menstruation?
- What do my lab test results indicate?
- Is slight yellow vaginal discharge a symptom of yeast infection?