Suggest treatment for frequent burps and urination with low energy
It could be due to infection of the gut associated with Gastritis.
All the symptoms that you have mentioned might due to infection of the gut associated with Gastritis.
In my opinion, you should stop Chicken soup.You should avoid spicy food and outside food.You should take Rabeprazole tablet along with Levosulpiride tablet.
Please take Oral rehydration Salt solution for general well being.
Nothing to worry. You will be alright.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
Rabeprazole is this over the counter drug?
is it similar or okay to substitute, say "Omeprazole?"
Also same question re: Levosulpiride
You can take Nexium
Rabeprazole is not available OTC. Though rabeprazole is the same class of drug as that of omeprazole, I prefer Esomeprazole to Omeprazole. You can try nexium otc.
Levosulpiride is a Prokinetic medicine. It is not available OTC.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for frequent urge to urinate
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Losing weight frequent and heavy urination suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment of frequent incomplete urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...