Suggest treatment for frequent bouts of chest pain
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand the problem very well.
First of all let me make it clear to you that dictum is that any chest pain which is less than the duration of one minute can not be a heart pain.
This coupled with a normal EKG almost rules out cardiac problem.
Another problem being faced by you is decreased peripheral sensation( peripheral neuropathy ) and generalised body pain can be due to various reasons like...
Lack of VIT B12,calcium,VIT D etc.
Nerve damage due to alcohol or tobacco
Uncontrolled diabetes and hypothyroidism
Consumption of SYNTHROID can itself lead to deficiency of calcium.
Peripheral neuropathy can itself cause pins and needles sensations in your chest area.
What to do...
Get tested for all of the above mentioned reasons and supplement yourself well if some deficiency is found
Drink plenty of water.
Eat fresh fruits,green vegetables and nuts.
Do yoga,meditation and deep breathing exercises to de stress you.
A regular brisk walk for 30 -40 minutes would help you a lot.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Musculoskeletal chest pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- What treatment is suggested for anxiety leading to chest pain
- Suggest treatment for chest pain from codtocondritis
- Pleuritic chest pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Treatment and cure for frequent chest pain
- Suggest treatment for fluttering heart with slight chest pain
- Experiencing chest pain suggested due to stress treatment
- Suggest treatment for chest pain after bypass surgery