Suggest treatment for foreskin covering the glans penis

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: I have foreskin on my penis is that a problem ?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Every one has foreskin.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have foreskin covering your glans penis.

Please note that every man has foreskin which covers glans penis .

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you have any problem in retracting it back .?

If the retraction is painful or you are not able to retract it completely it will hinder penetration of vagina during intercourse and in that case you will not be able to enjoy sex with your female partner.

Please consult qualified Urologist or General Surgeon for clinical assessment .
if needed you may have to get circumcised .

This is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure and helps to have enjoyable sex for rest of the life.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 28 minutes later
Is surgery needed ? I have not tried to retract so kindly clarify my doubts
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sutgery is neede if it is not retractable.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
Please consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical examination to confirm the diagnosis.

.He will be able to guide you whether yo need surgery or not.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.