Suggest treatment for fordyce's spots on tip of penis
Fordyce spots self resolves
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I understand your concern. These are clogged sebaceous pores secondary to friction during coitus or any self touching pleasures.
Just maintain a good hygiene wear loose undergarments and apply topical hydrocortisone. Don't pop pick or poke the bumps. Those self resolve.
I hope it helps. Consult your doctor as our advice is just for education purposes only.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for petechiae on tip of penis
- Itching inside penis suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for foreskin that is attached to the penis
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Suggest treatment for infections of the penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- What is the treatment for pink tip of penis
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis
- Ayurvedic treatment for fordyce spots on penis