Suggest treatment for follicular lesions

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: anbody ever seen this I thought it may be a wort so I put tee tree oil on it wasent near as big then there three days ago but this is yesterday's and todays pics.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
antibiotics needed

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear thanks for trusting health care magic.
This nodule seems like a follicular is and is just like pimples we get on face.
I have read your earlier questions and would like to inform you that it is not a wart and is
Completely different from earlier lesions.
As it has grown over past three days you need to start an antibiotic.
Take tablet azithromycin once a day for 5 days and apply local cream over it which contains either clindamycin or muprocin.
I hope it will solve the issue and you will feel relief in a day itself.
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 2 hours later
is there any way you maby able to perscribe azithromycin and clindamycin thro email?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
readily available

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir, these Antibiotics come in single dose only, you can visit any chemist shop.
Just keep that area clean and dry.
Avoid tight underclothes at all times.
You can contact me directly on http:// bit.ly / drmanishajain in case you have any queries in future,