Suggest treatment for fluctuating body temperatures
The temperature is normal.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Temperature seems a little bit low, but still within normal values, and this is related to Advil.
Rest, staying in warm, plenty of fluids ( warm tea eg.) should help stabilize the situation.
Frequent temperature measurements needed to follow the situation. I think he should be evaluated for having such high fever, though he hasn't got fever now.
If temperature starts to increase, there may be need to have a medical evaluation. If it is occurring in cycles with temp increase and decrease for 2 days, then too he needs to be evaluated for infections.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Suggest treatment for skin hives on body
- Suggest treatment for foreign body ingestion
- Chronic gerd high body temperature suggestions for treatment
- Brown spots on body suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for itchy spot on body
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- Treatments to treat body temperature
- Fever fluctuating body temperature prescribed parasafe cefolac combiflam treatment
- Suggest treatment for skin rash on body