Suggest treatment for fluctuating blood pressure
Modify drugs / go for life style changes
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Consult your Physician and get examined for any new development
Need to test kidney function, electrolytes, especially potassium
Reduce the dose of HCTZ – it is wiser to limit to 12.5 mg
You may add a third drug like amlodipine
You may up the dose of Lisinopril to 40 mg
Your BMI is 30.3 = OBESE [25 - 29.9 is overweight]
Weight is like bank account – reduces by withdrawing more (physical work) and/or deposit less (eat less).
Consult a dietician - reduce the quantity of your food and change the quality too.
You need regular exercise – 30 minutes a day / 5 days a week
There is no officially approved medicine without side effects.
Slow and steady reduction – 1 to 2 KG in a week, is generally safe.
God bless you
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fluctuating blood pressure halter
- Fluctuating blood pressure taking yasmin reason
- High pulse rate fluctuating blood pressure
- Treatment and cure for Fluctuating blood pressure
- Drugs/medication for Fluctuating blood pressure
- Symptoms of Fluctuating blood pressure
- Diagnosis of Fluctuating blood pressure
- Fibromyalgia and fluctuating blood pressure
- What is the reason for fluctuating blood pressure
- Microgynon 30 fluctuating blood pressure