Suggest treatment for flat moles on scrotum and penis
I have a question. I have like 6-8 moles on my ball sack and one on my penis. Is this normal, should go to a dermatologist? I saw them for the first time 10 years ago. I haven't notice any problems or changes of any kind on them. However, can they be remove? what is the process to getting them remove. Also, they are flat moles.
need some details to guide you better
My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. There could be a number of causes for your complaint. I Would be in a better position to guide you anything if you answer following questions please:
1. since when are you having this problem?
2. is it painful?
3. are you sexually active?
4. If active then is it protective or unprotected?
5. how many sexual partners do you have?
6. any history of discharge from urethra?
7. do you or anyone in the family have diabetes, hypertension, cancer or any other illness?
8. any other symptom that you would like to share?
I will be looking forward for the answers to conclude the discussion in the best interest of yours.
2. is it painful? NO
3. are you sexually active? Not really
4. If active then is it protective or unprotected? Protective when active
5. how many sexual partners do you have? None
6. any history of discharge from urethra? No
7. do you or anyone in the family have diabetes, hypertension, cancer or any other illness? My mom recently was diagnose with diabetes type 2
8. any other symptom that you would like to share? No symptoms
Multiple treatment options available; see description please
thank you for the answers. I have gone through them. Purpose of the questions was to rule out any sign of infection. The procedures range from surgery, cauterization, laser treatment or freezing technique for mole removal. I would suggest you to visit hospital and get an appointment for a "Consultant Dermatologist" specialized in laser therapy. He will examine the site first and then will discuss all the possible therapy options. You can then chose accordingly.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itching and redness near scrotum suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for foreskin that is attached to the penis
- Suggest treatment for itchy blisters on hands and scrotum
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Have white patches on scrotum and penis any treatment
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment for burning and itching scrotum
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- Suggest treatment for itching and mole under the breast
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis
- Suggest treatment for insect bites all over body
- Suggest treatment for fever and extreme fatigue
- What causes swollen glands, sensitive eyes and pain in forehead?
- What causes pain in right side of lower abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for low BP
- How to take care of dentures?
- What causes fever?
- What causes pain in head centered in and around left eye?
- What causes back pain, gas, mild fever and burning cough?
- What causes dizziness while eating, fatigue and pain in calf muscles?