Suggest treatment for flank pain
Appendicitis can be developing.
Thank you for the query.
Right side abdominal pain can be misdiagnosed. Appendicitis has to be ruled out. Sometimes it takes a day or two for this disease to give any changes in the blood work.
If you have also nausea, lack of appetite, slight fever or your heart rate is more than 100/minute, you definitely should visit ER.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for chronic flank pain
- Treatment for flank pain due to kidney cyst headache nausea
- Sweating cold flank pain
- Spinal stenosis and flank pain
- Persistant flank pain and swelling
- Right flank pain and insomnia
- Virus flank pain
- Left flank pain hiccups
- Treatment and cure for Flank pain
- Dizziness vomiting flank pain