Suggest treatment for fibromyalgia symptoms
cannot say in your particular case and there are several features mentioned NOT associated with fibromyalgia--which is by defnition pain, all over, without anything actually wrong structurally.
Numbness, burning, tingling IN THE PATTERN OF ONE OR A FEW NERVES is a nerve problem. not fibro.
Often triggered by strain.
There is a HUGE overlap in treatments. Since nerve dampers work on nerves and in fibro (which involves nerves). In a nerve pinch, it is one or a few nerves in a particular location. There is something wrong that can be found with studies like an MRI. SOmetimes it can be surgically fixed (moreso if the area is one where the wear and tear on it is small (neck, elbow, wrist) and not good if the area is going to have a lot of stress (lower back).
Depression has a complex interaction with pain. With fibromyalgia in which everything aches and the psychological symptoms are even more than the pain, psychological treatment (like meds) is most effective.
this would cover diagnosis, treatment, aetiology and focusing on comparing nerve pinch from fibromyalgia.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest generic form of cymbalta for fibromyalgia treatment
- Fibromyalgia symptoms hip
- Having symptoms of fibromyalgia referred to hydrotherapy treatment suggestions
- What is fibromyalgia symptoms
- Chronic fatigue fibromyalgia symptom
- Fibromyalgia severe pain symptoms
- Fibromyalgia symptoms and causes
- Suggest treatment for fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia chest symptoms
- Signs & symptoms fibromyalgia