Suggest treatment for fibromyalgia and severe migraine

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Posted on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi I'm trying to find a new doctor mine retired but I can't find him to get my medical records I'm a cash patient and was with him for 11years he was my pain and everything doctor and I had enough medicine to make it so far but almost out and I'm truly worried and no records isn't helping my situation but my pharmacist has all the records of what i was getting with last filled in January! My doctor was XXXXXXX Kinsey D.O. he was seeing me fibromyalgia, migraines, back and neck issues on top of I broke my ankle about 5 years ago since I have had at least 3 surgeries to repair hardware removed new replaced! I'm willing to work with any suggestions but I just need someone to work with me, please!
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 25 hours later
Brief Answer:
What are the symptoms you are experiencing now

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ms, what are the symptoms you are experiencing now, please clarify. are the medications you are following not relieving your symptoms.?? please clarify so I will be able to guide you through it. kind regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad