Suggest treatment for fever with headache,bodyache and cold
Upper respiratory tract infection.
Thanks for you question.
Symptoms you described are mostly due to Upper respiratory tract infection.
If I were your treating doctor I would suggest you take Paracetamol 3 times a day.
I also suggest you to do sponge your body with washcloth which is soaked in lukewarm water.
It will help you to reduce your body temperature.
Additionally I would suggest steam inhalation 3-4times a day.
If symptoms do not subside in the next 24 hours, you need to visit a doctor for detailed clinical examination. Antibiotics and blood investigations may be required.
Hope I have answered you question.
If you have any question I will be happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for cold, light fever
- Suggest treatment for cold and headache after fever
- Suggest treatment for fever with cold and blocked nose
- Suggest treatment for persistant fever with cold and sore throat
- Suggest treatment for fever with cold and body ache
- What treatment is suggested for fever and cold
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever with cold and stomach upset
- Suggest treatment for allergic cold and fever
- Frequent cold and fever treatment
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough with mild fever