Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for fever with body-ache

Feb 2018
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 15830 Questions
Having fever of 102°F with Body pain. Age:15 yrs Sex:F, Wt: 44 Kg
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Paracetamol Detailed Answer: Hi. If you have the only symptoms of fever with body-ache start taking Paracetamol in the dose of 500 mg at 6 hourly duration , meaning 4 times a day with milk or after food. Continue for 2 days and if the symptoms reduce or settle take it only when there is pain or fever. If you develop other symptoms like chills, burning urination, loose notions or cough and pain in throat , you may need additional antibiotics and a visit to a local Doctor for clinical examination and tests if He/ She feels so. I hope you do not have any other symptoms at the moment Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor