Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
Need diagnosis, may need antibiotic
I am sorry that you are having these problems. You may need an antibiotic. It sounds like you could have an ear infection, sinusitis or bronchitis. The important thing is to see a doctor and get a good exam to determine what the problem is and what antibiotic or other treatment might be best to treat your infection. A fever for two weeks is concerning so please see a doctor as soon as possible.
Thanks for consulting HCM.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat after fever
- Cough sore throat watery diarrhea
- Diarrhea sore throat fever hiv
- Coughing and sore throat suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for persistant fever with cold and sore throat
- Headache fever sore throat dizzy diarrhea
- Swollen gums fever sore throat diarrhea
- Suggest remedies for sore throat no fever and no cough
- Coughing sore throat fever
- Sore throat cough no fever
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?