Suggest Treatment For Fever, Sore Throat, Cough And Diarrhea
Need diagnosis, may need antibiotic
I am sorry that you are having these problems. You may need an antibiotic. It sounds like you could have an ear infection, sinusitis or bronchitis. The important thing is to see a doctor and get a good exam to determine what the problem is and what antibiotic or other treatment might be best to treat your infection. A fever for two weeks is concerning so please see a doctor as soon as possible.
Thanks for consulting HCM.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hurts to swallow only at night tongue slightly sore
- Itchy rash after flu and now sore
- I fell on my knee a week ago and its still sore
- Menstrual cycle is very light and lower back is sore
- My jaw near my ear is really sore
- Labia majora bumps itchy sore
- Jumped and landed on foot now my ankles sore
- Lump in ball sack sore
- Lump in eyeball and red n sore
- Sore throat coughing up blood weak tired and sore