Suggest treatment for fever, nausea, dizziness, and stabbing pain in stomach
may be viral infection.
Thanks for the query.
It may be viral infection.
It can take 5 to 7 days for fever to settle down. You can give paracetamol every 5 to 6 hourly for fever.
If she is playful, eating well, hydration is good then need not to worry.
Abdominal pain needs examination by doctor, as diagnosis depends on which area of her abdomen is having pain, is there burning micturation, loose motions, burning sensation in chest, whether abdomen is soft or hard and tender to touch?
Many times childrens say that there is pain in abdomen when there is fever, it might referred pain from some other area, or it might not be significant.
Hope I helped you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Stabbing pain
- Pregnant and stabbing pain in stomach
- Depo and stabbing pain in stomach
- Diarrhea sharp stabbing pain in stomach treatment options
- Stabbing pain in lower stomach
- Stabbing pain in stomach vaginapregnant
- Stabbing pain in vagina stomach
- Stabbing pain stomach to groin
- Stabbing pain in stomach with nausea
- Valley fever stabbing pain