Suggest treatment for fever, muscle and joint pain across body
Virosis,keep giving motrin as following...
I am sorry for the current health situation of your child.
His symptoms of :
- high fever
- body aches
are indicative for viral infection. Usually, such symptoms will last for a few more days. Unless, bacterial co-infection would take place.
I advise to:
- make him rest more
- give motrin every six hours as you are doing now
- give plenty of fluids (water, juice) mixed with ORS to keep him hydrated
If the fever will be higher and won't get down, then, should send him to pediatrician to check for his ears and throat as bacterial infection might occur.
Hope it was of help! If any other queries, I'm hear to assist you!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Fever chills joint pain no relief with typhoid treatment suggestion
- Fever chills joint pain
- Mild fever and joint pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- High fever and joint pain
- Joint pain after fever
- Suggest treatment for constant joint pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and stiffness
- Fever muscle and joint pain