Suggest treatment for fever, lack of appetite and loose stool
hello Raymongarrison! Ι have been through your question.
Related your concern I need more information(fever grade, and other pathology).Usually a viral situation last not more than 3-4 days and if this situation persist we should see for complications or other reasons.
What I suggest for my patient in this situation(18 days with fever) is getting hospitalized and have a detailed physical examination by an Infectious diseases specialist, full blood count, blood culture, culture stool,HIV test, lab test for liver and renal function, electrolytes level,abdominal echo and start a prompt adequate treatment. During this time you should take ibuprofen for fever and drink a lot of water, tea and tresol,and take probiotics.
I hope my answer help you
I wish you a quick recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 4 year old with fevers chills and lack of appetite for 2 weeks
- Lack of appetite after colectomy
- Treatment and cure for lack of appetite
- Embryo transfer lack of appetite
- Flintstone vitamins and lack of appetite
- Lack of appetite in the morning
- Back pain discharge lack of appetite suggest something
- Nighttime fever diarrhea fatigue lack of appetite
- Lack of appetite and costochondritis
- Lack of appetite in cholecystectomy
- Can HIV be contracted from biting someone on the clothing?
- Suggest treatment for fever, lack of appetite and loose stool
- Suggest treatment for persistent headache while on antibiotics
- Suggest treatment for recurrent malaria
- What does my IGG result report indicate?
- What causes lymph node swelling while treating tuberculosis?
- Can HIV be contracted through oral sex?
- Suggest treatment for red bumps on the vaginal lips and inner groin area
- Suggest treatment for severe sore throat and jaw pain
- Is HIV RNA test done 2 weeks post exposure conclusive?