Suggest treatment for fever in a child
Hello. I just read through your question. These typea is miscalculations hapoen very frequently.
Calpol can be given every four hours. Since the original partial dose was given at 8:30 p.m., a full dose can safely be given now at 12:30. I understand that the 8:30 p.m. dose was not a full dose, and that you added another partial dose later on. However, it is still perfectly safe to give a full dose at this time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child with fever and skin rashes treatment
- Suggest treatment for enteric fever
- Suggest treatment for typhoid fever
- Child with diarrhea and vomiting fever treatment
- Suggest treatments for scarlet fever or glandular fever
- Suggest treatment for high fever
- What is the treatment for fever in a child
- What treatment is suggested for fever
- Child having high fever suggest the treatment
- Typhoid fever treatment for child