Suggest treatment for fever, chills and body pain
Malaria and UTI need to be ruled out. Take antipyretics.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Most often the mentioned symptoms occur due to certain viral infections. Irrespective of treatment, it usually takes 5-7 days for spontaneous resolution. All you have to do is to take paracetamol or acetaminophen as required for fever. However, since you have chills and since it can be associated with urinary tract infections or malaria it is worthwhile to get the blood count, smear for malaria parasite and urine for routine microscropy and culture done.
Let me know if you have any other queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden body pain and fever
- Body pain and fever
- Im having body pains fever sweating chills
- Treatment for severe body pain
- Treatment and cure for Body pain
- Extreme body pain and fever
- Diarhhea with fever and body pains
- Having fever with body pain feel unconsciousness suggest treatment
- Flu chills fever body pain back pain causes for symptoms
- Fever body pain chills feeling cold sweating coughing flu