Suggest treatment for fever and vomiting while on Crocin

Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I am having fever and a vomiting sensation. Motions were ok. But now I'm not eating much, so no motion.. Fever went up to 101 when I took Crocin advance. But the fever dropped only after 4 hrs... and that too very slowly. It dropped to 99.2. What medicine should I take? I'm a 50 yr old female, and I am taking Eltroxin 100 mcg and Terminol 40.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is Acute gasteroenenteritis

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Thank you for posting your question on HealthcareMagic.
Do you have any abdominal cramps? nevertheless it looks like acute infection of your GI tract .
Ciprofloxacin along with Tinidazole will help .
Please get it prescribed by your local physician.
In addition to this you could take over the counter medication like domperidone for nausea.
Hydrate yourself adequately.
Hope this helps
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 16 minutes later
Thanks, doctor.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
you are welcome. If you found our discussion beneficial please give a review.
Best wishes