Suggest treatment for fever and swelling in feet when diagnosed with grade-2 prostatomegaly
Certain details are needed.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i must advise you that, you should mention certain details.
Your father is having prostate gland enlargement(B.P.H),with chronic kidney failure.(C.R.F.).
He also has leg swelling and fever.
The reason for slightly, raised creatinine of 1.5, is the prostate gland obstruction.
The fever is likely to be, due to urinary tract infection(U.T.I.).
A creatinine of 2.4, is in the range for chronic kidney failure.
Kindly send me details as follows :
1. How long since he has had symptoms of obstructive urination, such as,
symptoms of frequency of passing urine, rushing to toilet,wetting on way to pass urine,slow or decreased force of passing urine,passing urine at night,
2. How long since he has swelling of legs. Mention if face also looks swollen.
3. Have urine routine and culture,and micro-albumin tests done.
4. Has blood routine/ CBC,urea,creatinine,PSA,s.proteins with A/G ratio, LFT,lipid profile, been tested. When was first raised s.creatinine detected.
5. Has ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis and TRUS been done.
TRUS is trans rectal ultrasound scan.
6. Have ECG and chest X-ray been taken.
What are present medications been taken, if prescribed by nephrologist.
After these reports are available, i can give you an expert opinion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Grade 2 prostatomegaly treatment
- What is the treatment for grade two prostatomegaly
- What treatment is suggested for prostatomegaly gr-ii
- Prostatomegaly treatment for grade3
- Diagnosed with prostatomegaly further treatment
- Prevention and treatment of prostatomegaly grade three
- Prostatomegaly treatment
- What is the treatment for grade iv prostatomegaly
- Prostatomegaly grade 2 precaution in daylife
- Diagnosed with grade 2 prostatomegaly what treatment is required