Suggest treatment for fever and sharp pain in the abdomen
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
The gastritis symptoms in association with the rash / blisters point to an allergic cause. Ranitidine and cetirizine both can be prescribed which are H 2 and H 1 blockers. If the symptoms significantly improve with these medication then it would be even more evident that there was an allergic cause. Empiric therapy can be advised in this regard. The triggers should be isolated and stopped. These include supplements , drugs and certain food products. Allergen testing can also be carried out.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sharp pain in the head during fever
- Treatment of clitoris sharp pain
- Sharp pain in lower abdomen
- Sharp pain in alcholics abdomen
- What is the treatment for sharp pain in abdomen
- On period and sharp pain in abdomen
- Sharp pains in abdomen and no period
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Sharp pain in testicles and abdomen
- Sharp pains in annus and treatment
- What causes weight gain inspite of being on Effexor for depression?
- What does twinging sensation in and around stomach indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pressure under lower left rib cage
- Suggest treatment for scleroderma
- Is Stematil safe with Sertraline?
- What causes low MPV?
- Does drinking excess water lead to reduced kidney function?
- Does Claritin Redi medication cause lymphadenopathy?
- Can hepatitis-C be contracted through a cut wound in the hand?
- What causes numbness in legs and face after taking steroid injections in...