Suggest treatment for fever and headaches during pregnancy

Dr. Deepti Verma

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine

Posted on Mon, 13 Feb 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi I am about 29 weeks pregnant. And I am really sick. I have a high temperature and a cold and flu and feeling very sick. Also getting really bad headaches. What can I take?
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Viral rhinitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
By your symptoms, you seem to be suffering from viral rhinitis.
You can take paracetamol for fever, headache and bodyache , cetrizine tablet and steam inhalation for cold and flu.
However, you should also consult a physician to rule out any other illness causing fever and flu, by appropriate examination and investigations.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
OBGYN
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist