Suggest treatment for fever and body pain

Dr. Kampana

Posted on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hi Doctor I had fever couple of days back with body pain and shivering. I took a tablet of paracetamol (morning and afternoon) and I was alright for a day. Today again I feel feverish with full body pain. Could you please advice.
Answered by Dr. Kampana 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Viral infection

Detailed Answer:

It looks like a viral infection. I would suggest symptomatic treatment with tab. dolo 650 mg/paracetamol as you are taking and lots of fluids and rest. In case the fever is persisting for more than 5 days I would suggest you to get a blood test and urine test done.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana