Suggest treatment for fever and abdominal pain
other symptoms matter
Thanks for the query.
While small amount of mucus is safe and normal to have it in the stool, how large is the amount of mucus, whether it is accompanied by fever, abdominal pain or blood is important. If there is any other symptoms accompanied by mucus it should be a disorder. How many times did you pass mucus alone is another question?
Bloating and mucus indicates common infections initially. It needs to be tested with blood work and stool microscopy. Giardiasis, amoebiasis and other parasititic infections play a cause.
Check with your doctor before you really need to panic or not.
Menstrual cycle can be followed after mucus from vagina
If it had abdominal pain, clear mucus from the vagina and then followed by menstrual period it is normal. If it is stool it needs an examination.
Hope this answers. If you do not have any more questions please close and rate.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatments for abdominal pain
- Rash fever abdominal pain
- Fever abdominal pain fatigue
- Abdominal pain diarrhea fever
- Constipation fever and abdominal pain
- What are the treatments for abdominal pain constipation and fever
- Diarrhea abdominal pain chest pain and fever suggestions
- Fever rigors and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and bloating
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?