Suggest treatment for femur lesion
Femur lesion can be any lesion on the femur bone
Welcome to HCM. I understand your concerns.
The femur is one of the bones of the body. It is the longest bone in the body.
A lesion is any pathology of the area. It can refer to a wound, a tumour or even an vacuole filled with pus.
I think that the doctor who wrote femur lesion meant to say there is some disease on the femur bone.
Please send me the report so I can help you better.
I hope this has answered your query. Please post a follow up if you need more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for lesion in the groin
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Treatment and cure for Femur cyst
- Development of a treatment plan fracture femur
- Fracture neck of femur treatment
- Treatment and cure for femur fracture
- Femur cancer treatment
- Suggest treatment for hypoechoic lesions in breast
- Suggest treatment for lesions due to herpes
- Suggest effective treatment for skin lesion
- What causes cough and wheezing with chest pain?
- What causes irritation and itching in pubic area and around anus?
- What causes sudden falling while with a history of obesity, diabetes and...
- What does this urinalysis report indicate?
- What causes exertion induced rashes on abdomen and legs?
- What causes pigmentation and swelling in feet?
- Suggest treatment for gastroparesis while on Pantoprazole
- Suggest treatment for red itchy rashes caused by an allergic reaction
- What are the chances of pregnancy without ejaculation?
- Suggest treatment for dysphagia