Suggest treatment for feeling of something stuck in throat
Can but other causes also possible
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I require some more information please.
How long have you had this? Was there any other symptom like a cold or sneezing? Is there any abdominal pain or burning? Does the symptom become worse when you are exerting or climbing stairs etc. Last but not least are you under any emotional stress or anxious?
Do get back to me with the information
Likely to be allergic now
With sniffles , an allergic cause is likely. But if it is present at other times , other causes like pharyngo laryngeal reflux or GERD are possible.
If the symptoms persist it would be good to see a doctor and have an upper GI endoscopy.
This is because of a post nasal drip from the back of your nose. A nasal decongestant spray like Otrivine and decongestant tablets like clarinase would help reduce the drip and the feeling in the throat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Something stuck in throat throat irritation treatment
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and cough
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Pill stuck in throat treatment
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Coughing and sore throat suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for throat pain
- Suggest treatment for recurring sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Suggest treatment for irritation in throat