Suggest treatment for fatty liver
Quite honestly supplements and vitamins will hardly help
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. Fatty liver is an age-related process that the body goes to, but it is also an indicator of how you have in the recent past or were (distant past) living your life.
Fatty liver is nothing dangerous and is only used as a marker to help understand what changes need to be made. Please understand that the main approach as mentioned by your doctor is to reduce your fatty food intake, increase exercise and lose weight (Especially if you are obese or over weight).
Nutrient or vitamin supplement intake will only help increase metabolism mildly, and will not directly contribute in any way. But if you wish, then quite honestly any multivitamin supplement will help.
Work towards avoiding fatty food, fried food, oily food, high cholesterol food, junk food, and go about cardio exercises more often and I am sure there will be no progression or impact of the fatty liver.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for fatty liver
- Treatment for fatty liver with hepatomegaly
- Fatty liver cure treatment
- Medicine for fatty liver treatment
- Suggest treatment to improve fatty liver
- Alcoholic fatty liver treatment
- What is the treatment for fatty liver
- Fatty liver treatment diet
- Suggest treatment for cervical inflammation and fatty liver
- Mild fatty liver treatment