Suggest treatment for fatty liver

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Question: how can i reverse my fatty liver problem?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
See below!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

Fatty liver is managed by identifying the cause and addressing it. The common causes of fatty liver include heavy alcohol consumption, excess weight(overweight and obesity), diabetes, drugs, poor feeding, etc. Management is tailored towards addressing these various factors.

What is your weight and height? Do you consume alcohol and if so in what quantities? Are you on any medications and are there any medications that you are currently taking on daily basis?, etc.

As general measures, eating healthy, exercising regularly, minimal alcohol consumption, and decreased fats intake are all measures that would help you get closer to this goal.

I hope this helps. I wish you well and hope to gather ore information from you so that we can take a closer look at this. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Thanks for trusting us with your health query.