Suggest treatment for fatty liver disease

Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel

General Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Question: Hello sir...my age is 26 i have daibetes.... RBs in 181mg
And yeasterday i done usg abodomen test..in liver is in normal.and increases echotexure.in that reports impression is grade 1 fatty changes in liver.
I drink alchohol weekly 2 times in the limit and smoke ciger 3 per day....
Pls suggest treatment fatty liver...i very scared it is dangerous...
Answered by Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
fatty liver in diabetic patient must taken proper care in all aspects .

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear XXXX, hi

Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .

* Fatty liver consists of excess fat accumulation inside liver cells , if not taken
care properly it can turn into multiple future issues of health .

* Management guidelines for the same

@ Have to avoid alcohol totally even in limits also .
@ Keep body weight under control with regular physical exercises , walking .
@ Vigilent control of diabetes level with medicines as well as food
precautions avoiding sugar , sweeteners .
@ Keep control of cholesterol levels with avoidance of dairy fat , oily , non veg .

@ Avoidance of smoking which exacerbate fatty liver problem .
@ Avoid stress , anxiety .
@ Manage to have regular sound sleep of 7 - 8 hours .
@ YOGA and meditations are very powerful tools to give life long results .

Hope this will help you for sure .

Wishing you fine health ahead .
Welcome for any further assistance .

Regards dear take care .

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad