Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

153 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for fatty liver disease

Apr 2017
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 10551 Questions
Hello age is 26 i have daibetes.... RBs in 181mg
And yeasterday i done usg abodomen liver is in normal.and increases that reports impression is grade 1 fatty changes in liver.
I drink alchohol weekly 2 times in the limit and smoke ciger 3 per day....
Pls suggest treatment fatty liver...i very scared it is dangerous...
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
fatty liver in diabetic patient must taken proper care in all aspects .

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear XXXX, hi

Warm welcome to
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .

* Fatty liver consists of excess fat accumulation inside liver cells , if not taken
care properly it can turn into multiple future issues of health .

* Management guidelines for the same

@ Have to avoid alcohol totally even in limits also .
@ Keep body weight under control with regular physical exercises , walking .
@ Vigilent control of diabetes level with medicines as well as food
precautions avoiding sugar , sweeteners .
@ Keep control of cholesterol levels with avoidance of dairy fat , oily , non veg .

@ Avoidance of smoking which exacerbate fatty liver problem .
@ Avoid stress , anxiety .
@ Manage to have regular sound sleep of 7 - 8 hours .
@ YOGA and meditations are very powerful tools to give life long results .

Hope this will help you for sure .

Wishing you fine health ahead .
Welcome for any further assistance .

Regards dear take care .
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist