Suggest treatment for fatigue, weakness, body aches and chest pain
I am wondering what can it be. i am concerned because i have a history or bronchitis and the walking pneumonia, and my heart is bordline cardiac size. Also now its been four days and the same symptoms, and my breathing is labouring alittle more than before.
Possible pneumonia , go to your local doctor for a prescription
Hi Dear user ! Thank you for posting your question here.
I read the information carefully and I think that might be pneumonia .
The symptoms that you have and medical history make me think about pneumonia.
You need your lungs to be examined by a local doctor, he /she will hear your lungs do a blood test, sputum test ,a chest X- Ray (to look for inflammation of the lungs )and start the course of antibiotics (Azytromicin,Clindamicin ..)and medication to help your breathing. according to the result of the examinations.
Meanwhile take some antipiretic drugs - acetominophen (Tylenol )or Ibuprofen for fever .
Drink a planty of fluid (warm ) tea ,to stay hydrated it's very important .Rest ,be sure that the air you breath is warm avoid cold air and contact with other people .
Hope I have answered your question .
If you have any further clarifications I will be happy to help .
Take Care .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pains diarea body aches
- Headache body ache chest pain
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- Suggest treatment for chest pain from codtocondritis
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Suggest treatment for fluttering heart with slight chest pain
- Chest pain weakness in heart smoker on medication treatment
- Experiencing chest pain suggested due to stress treatment
- Suggest treatment for chest pain after bypass surgery
- Chest pain weak tired and ache