Suggest Treatment For Fatigue, Reduced Appetite, Dehydration And Heat Exhaustion
different possible causes
If you have been exposed to intense heat then heat exhaustion is a possibility, as you mentioned.
It is also possible that you have a mild viral illness.
Viral infections commonly cause fatigue and loss of appetite. Mostly symptomatic treatment such as rest and fluids, which are already doing.
Electrolyte disturbances can also cause these symptoms.
You should use fluids with electrolyte such as sports drinks eg gatorade or poweraid
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is calamine lotion good for prickly heat
- Does chicken increased body heat
- Watery eyes from heat
- Dissolvable stitches lump massage heat
- Is chicken pox caused due to increased body heat
- First trimester prickly heat
- How to remove mark prickly heat
- Sudden rise of body heat
- Getting eye problem due to heat
- Prednisone and heat