Suggest treatment for fatigue, frequent urination and dark bags under eyes
hypertention, fatigue and dark patch under eye.
What test has been advised so far are standard and minimum for such problems.
Dark bags under eye are possibly caused by hyper pigmentation. For it sunscreen lotion is to be applied and avoid expose to sun. You should also make sure your vision is checked in case you need glasses.
For frequent urination, a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) has to be excluded. Although age does not really support that diagnosis. It's something that needs checking. Another possibility is diabetes. That causes frequent urination has to be ruled out.
Your information that hypertension after meal is not clear. Although eating is an exertion and can precipitate angina.. in your case, your history does not indicate such things.
There is definite anxiety in your case. Investigations are repeated in your case since complains are so varied that it is difficult to reach the point of diagnosis.
In that pretext I will not hesitate to advise ECG and cardiac consultation to rule out any heart problems.
Several problems starting at one time may be coincidence. If the anxiety is constant and getting in the way of your daily life, you might need counseling from a good Therapist. Its not a bad thing and if it IS the problem.. then a Therapist is your best way to heal.
A general checkup with blood profile, with stool & urine analysis is advisable in the long run.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes bags under eyes
- Cream for bags under eyes
- Symptoms darks heavy bags under eyes
- Bags under eyes cures
- Fatigue headache red bags under eyes
- Puffy bags under eyes
- Discolouration behind eye bags under eyes fatigue
- Blood in urine bags under eyes
- Juvederm for bags under eyes
- Bag under eye twitching
- What causes involuntary eye movements after a vertigo attack?
- Is Motrin intake safe for viral fever with conjunctivitis?
- Suggest treatment for trichiasis with cataract in one eye
- Suggest treatment to cure eye infection
- What is a green mole in the eye?
- What causes irritation and itching on eye lids with thread like discharge?
- Suggest treatment for retinal tear
- What causes bleeding eye?
- What causes experiencing a shadow in right eye that twitches right to left?
- What causes blurred vision of one eye with history of cataract surgery?