Suggest treatment for fatigue, excessive hunger, shortness of breath and abdominal discomfort
In 2006 he had an bypass surgery. Afterwards he had continuous cough for more than an year and slowly started right hand shaking. In 2012 he had pneumonia and got admitted to hospital. At that time it is diagnosed he has COPD. Now he is diagnosed as having the following
Heart problem (by pass surgery)
Lung problem (COPD)
Parkinson tremors (having only hands shaking not affected to any other part)
So we have visited Cardiologist, pulmonologist and they feedback is all the things are working fine.
Now my father is complaining the below issues and not able to do his normal daily routine also
Fatigue (not able turn when he is sleeping)
Sometimes shortness of breath
Stomach not comfort having food (before having food he will complain of severe hungry)
He is having the below medication
Formost roto inhaler
Sometimes levolin repulse and mucinac (When he feels shortness of breath
Can you please tell me what is the exact reason for the above mentioned issues. Which is affecting his daily routine even the doctors will tell there is no issue.
Worsening of parkinsonism, electrolyte disturbances etc are the possibiliti
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
In my opinion, you should get done serum electrolytes because hyponatremia and hypokalemia can cause fatigue.
Another possibility is worsening of parkinsonism.
With increasing age, Parkinson disease can be worsen an cause easy fatiguability.
Rota caps are very difficult તો take in the old age because It needs good inapiratory efforts. Inhaler with spacer is good alternative in old age. It gives good drug delivery in the lungs with the ease. So better symptomatic control can be achieved.
So consult neurologist and discuss about possibility of worsening of parkinsonism.
Get done electrolyte levels.
Change inhaler with spacer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for frequent cough and fatigue
- Suggest treatment for fatigue and difficulty in concentration
- Suggest treatment for fatigue and night sweats
- Suggest treatment for shortness of breath and indigestion
- Suggest treatment for vommitingchills and fatigue due to a hangover
- Suggest treatment for extreme shortness of breath
- Treatment for depression fatigue excessive sleepiness
- Treatment and cure for good, excessive fatigue
- Suggest treatment for severe adrenal fatigue
- Suggest treatment for low bp and fatigue
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?