Suggest treatment for fatigue and poor health
Take high calorie food
Thanks for your query.
You are thin and tired but your hemoglobin is normal.
Being thin and tired can happen if you are not taking enough nutrition, nutrition is not reaching inside your body or nutrition is enough but there is another issue (like infection) that is causing your symptoms.
Please upload the report of the blood tests that you have gotten done.
Also let me know if you have other symptoms like vaginal discharge or indigestion, etc.
In the meanwhile I would recommend the following lifestyle changes:
- Take high calorie food to sustain your health. High calorie foods include milk products like cheese, butter, ghee, icecream, sweets, etc. Take three proper meals and 4 snacks in a day. Drink cleaner drinking water preferably from an RO system to combat any infections in gut.
- Exercise daily for atleast 20 min to develop stamina and improve your immunity
These lifestyle changes will definitely help. But we also need to find the cause. For this I need to know your medical history and detailed documentation of symptoms. We may need to run some tests. If you have already done some please, upload their reports, so that I am better able to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for frequent cough and fatigue
- Chronic fatigue symptoms and treatment
- Fatigue and fibromyalgia new treatments
- Suggest treatment for fatigue and difficulty in concentration
- Suggest treatment for fatigue and night sweats
- Suggest treatment for vommitingchills and fatigue due to a hangover
- New treatments for chronic fatigue
- Suggest treatment for heavy periods leading to fatigue
- Suggest treatment for severe adrenal fatigue
- Suggest treatment for low bp and fatigue