Suggest treatment for falling out of dental filling

Dr. Priyanka Tiwari

Dentist

Posted on Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Dental Health
Question: Some of my teeth got cavities. And one among them got a hole in middle. I approached a doctor and the doctor cleaned and filled it with some material. Now that material is going out. What should I do?

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Tiwari 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Restoration of cavities

Detailed Answer:
Hello, XXXXXXX ,

Thanks for consulting Healthcare magic .

This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query.

Read your query , as you have cavity in tooth that has hole in the middle of tooth that is said as Deep oclusal cavity not to be worried so much XXXXXXX I will suggest you to consult your dentist again and go for Re Restoration (filling ) of tooth with Restorative material and take one precaution after filling avoid eating food and drinking water atleast for 45 min that will help in setting of restorative material .
Maintain proper oral hygiene by brushing your teeth twice daily , use mouthwash regularly .

Hope I have answered your query.
If you have further query , I will be happy to help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju