Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Suggest treatment for falling out of dental filling

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2013
Answered : 1858 Questions
Some of my teeth got cavities. And one among them got a hole in middle. I approached a doctor and the doctor cleaned and filled it with some material. Now that material is going out. What should I do?

Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Tiwari 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Restoration of cavities

Detailed Answer:
Hello, XXXXXXX ,

Thanks for consulting Healthcare magic .

This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query.

Read your query , as you have cavity in tooth that has hole in the middle of tooth that is said as Deep oclusal cavity not to be worried so much XXXXXXX I will suggest you to consult your dentist again and go for Re Restoration (filling ) of tooth with Restorative material and take one precaution after filling avoid eating food and drinking water atleast for 45 min that will help in setting of restorative material .
Maintain proper oral hygiene by brushing your teeth twice daily , use mouthwash regularly .

Hope I have answered your query.
If you have further query , I will be happy to help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor