Suggest treatment for facial paralysis post tooth extraction

Posted on Thu, 7 Jul 2016 in General Health
Question: The left side of my face is paralyzed after molar #4 was removed about 26 hrs. ago. B0th Dr. and Dentist offices closed early today. Should I go to emergency room?
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
facial paralysis

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns

I am sad to hear that you are having facia paralysis after a dental extraction. I would recommend that you be seen in the ER to evaluate the paralysis. If they can get to it early enough they can treat it and possibly resolve the issue. So please proceed to the ER

I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
Dr. Ronald Schubert