Suggest treatment for facial hyperpigmentation
Please upload images.
I understand your concern.
I can guide you better if you can please upload the images of the facial discoloration.
Also, I would like you are currently experiencing any symptoms due to this?
I can understand your concern.
I apologise for the delayed response.
I have gone through your uploaded images.
You possibly seem to have lateral cheek type of Melasma(facial hyperpigmentation).
This can precipitate in few people after exposure to sunlight.
I generally recommend my patients with topical hydroquinone cream and Sunscreen with SPF 50+. for 2-4 months.Please check with your physician if he can prescribe the same to you.
I also recommend a complete thyroid profile test, since few cases are associated with underlying thyroid disorder.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for reticulate hyperpigmentation
- Penis hyperpigmentation treatment
- Hyperpigmentation treatment laser
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation treatment
- Most effective treatment for hyperpigmentation
- Hyperpigmentation treatment for asian skin
- Hyperpigmentation treatment for hiv
- Hyperpigmentation treatment underarms
- Ipl treatments for hyperpigmentation
- Hyperpigmentation treatment ayurveda
- What does this lipid profile test result indicate?
- What are the symptoms of mononucleosis?
- What causes constant diarrhoea while on Lithium?
- Is frequent defecation an effective method to pass THC detox test?
- How long should i take Nasonex and Montair LC for allergies?
- How to gain weight?
- What causes difficulty in losing weight along with numbness in hands and...
- What does cochran drug screening detect?
- What causes recurrent ulcers in mouth despite taking medication?
- Suggest treatment for complete ACL tear in knee