question-icon

Suggest treatment for eyebrow injury

Posted on Mon, 3 Mar 2014
Question: I feel out of bed hit my eye on night stand bleeding and welling on eyebrow bone
Answered by Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein (25 minutes later)
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks fir the query. Just wash it in warm water and apply pressure on it with sterile gauze for 5 minutes.after it apply some antibiotic cream. Such injuries dont lead to serious consequances. I. there is still bleeding or wound larger than 2cm then you should see doctor and have this wound sutured.if you have vision difficulties or concuiosness disorder,you should visit hospital as soon as possible.wish you good health
Dr. Iven Romic Rommstein

General Surgeon